To Contribute to this Wiki:
That's fantastic! We especially need better Help
/ How To
) as well as more & better examples.
To be added as an editor, send an email to Dave (see Contact Information
To Participate in Discussions / Join the Community:Subscribe
to the Google Discussion Group
To Suggest a New Feature:
Check the FAQ
first, but otherwise contact the discussion group (see Contact Information
To Report a Bug:
Check the Troubleshooting
and Known Bugs
sections first, but otherwise contact the discussion group (see Contact Information
To Give General Feedback:
You can either contact the discussion group or email the primary author (see Contact Information
To Contribute as a Developer:
You can contribute to the development in one of two ways:Old School:
Send your code changes to the discussion group or the primary author (see Contact Information
Use the github repository
To Provide Wrapper Scripts, Example Scripts, Support Utilities, etc.
That's great! You can either contact the discussion group or email the primary author (see below) (see Contact Information
To Contribute Financially:
That's not necessary... this is a labour of love. But if you'd really like to, you buy Dave a drink:special thanks to some past contributors: (arranged alphabetically)
- Clint CJL recommend allowing \n (line breaks) to be included in parameters
- Nate Benes helped clear up ubuntu installation issues
- Naail AbdulRahman has suggested numerous changes and has inspired the use of =bday in flists.
- Petri Airio inspired the use of keyword 'new' in the count parameter of *STREAM commands.
- Jørn Arild Andenæs suggested and implemented some good GROUP functions.
- Josiah Boning made excellent suggestions re: RegEx matching that inspired the way flists work now.
- Mathias Dahl helped diagnose some bash script parameter issues.
- Jim Downie made suggestions that have been incorporated into the HELP command.
- Jeff Foster has been very helpful on the message board and diagnosing problems.
- Brandon Fu helped diagnose some PHP configuration issues.
- Andrew Gallant inspired the ADDPERM command.
- Nate Gray made some tips on using fbcmd on MACs.
- Rustam Ismail fixed a bug with the =bday FLIST
- Massimiliano Leone has created a bash utility.
- Dana Lopes inspired the RESTATUS command.
- Dan Lyke diagnosed issues running fbcmd in cron jobs.
- Phillip M made suggestsions that led to the FONLINE command.
- Suresh Pillai suggested the LOADNOTE command.
- David Robins found a bug in the unix set_include_path().
- Tyler Rusk has been working on install/remove scripts for Ubuntu here.
- Chris Thachuk has been very helpful working with github and Mac OS X, and inspired the GO command.